Enter to win tickets to the SUMMER Concert Series
We’ve planned the perfect weekend just for you! The prize includes:
Two 3-day tickets to Re:SET in the city of your choice
Gift card for food and drinks
Exclusive merch pack
Contest runs from May 15-25. Please see Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions for Official Rules.
THE SWEEPSTAKES HAS ENDED
The entry period for this sweepstakes has concluded. Thank you for participating!
Congratulations to our winner Alfredo T. in New York!
Sweeepstakes Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- GENERAL. Two (2) complimentary tickets to attend “Re:SET Concert Series” plus Merchandise Bundle and $100 Food and Beverage Giftcard, (the “Re:SET Concert Series Sweepstakes” and the “Sweepstakes”) is a sweepstakes where eligible entrants may have the chance to win the prize described below. The foregoing is a general description only of the Sweepstakes and is qualified in its entirety by these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is only open to individuals who, as of the beginning of the Entry Period (defined below): (i) are legal residents of the United States (the “Territory”) and, (ii) are at least eighteen (18) years old. This Sweepstakes is void outside the Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors (as defined below), their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the Territory, and entrants must be present in the Territory at the time they enter.
- SPONSORS. The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are AXS Group LLC (“AXS”) and The Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”, and collectively with AXS, the “Sponsors”).
- TIMING. This Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, May 15, 2023, and ends at 10:00 PM Pacific Time on Friday, May 26, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). AXS’s computer is the official timekeeping device for Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. Each participant will earn one entry for each Qualifying Entry (as defined below). Each participant is limited to one (1) Qualifying Entry. A “Qualifying Entry” is the submission of the requested information into the form provided (the “Entry Form”), which is received by AXS during the Entry Period as defined in Section 4 above. The information requested on the Entry Form consists of the following personal information: full name, email address, state of residence and phone number. All Qualifying Entries must be received by AXS during the Entry Period to qualify for entry as described herein. Winners will be contacted by email sent to the email address provided in the Entry Form with further instructions on how to claim a prize; failure to respond to the email message within forty-eight (48) hours may result in disqualification. Winners will be notified during the Notice Period as defined in Section 7 below.
- DRAWINGS; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, AXS will randomly select a potential prize winner from among all eligible entries received by AXS in the Sweepstakes within twenty-four (24) hours after the Entry Period closes and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter (the “Notice Period”). Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by AXS in the Sweepstakes at the time of the drawing. No individual entrant is eligible to be a winner in more than one (1) contest or sweepstakes administered by AXS in any calendar month as determined by the ending date of the applicable contest or sweepstakes. If prize is not timely claimed, i.e., if prize is not claimed within forty-eight (48) hours after timestamp on the email from AXS, AXS shall randomly select an alternate winner.
Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified by email provided in the Entry Form. A potential winner may, in AXS’s reasonable discretion, be required to execute and return to AXS an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability and Publicity Release (an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form provided by AXS in order to claim their prize. Such Affidavit/Release must be returned to AXS by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If a potential winner does not reply to AXS’s email within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if a potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if a potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by AXS or its designee in their place based on the selection criteria described above by AXS for the Sweepstakes. In such event, an alternate potential winner will be notified as described above and will be required to return the required documents to AXS as described above.
- PRIZE. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The Prize is: two (2) complimentary tickets to one (1) “Re:SET Concert Series” event, plus merchandise bundle (to be determined by AXS in its sole discretion) and $100 food and beverage gift card, at one (1) of the following events (the “Event Venue” and collectively, the “Event Venues”):
- June 2-4 – Brookside at the Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- June 2-4 – Frost Amphitheater at Stanford, San Francisco, CA
- June 9-11 – Central Park, Atlanta, GA
- June 9-11 – Festival Grounds at City Park, New Orleans, LA
- June 9-11 – Texas Trust CU Theatre Grounds, Dallas, TX
- June 16-18 – Forest Hills Stadium, Forest Hills, NY
- June 16-18 – The Stage at Suffolk Downs, Boston, MA
- June 23-25 – Riis Park, Chicago, IL
- June 23-25 – The Great Lawn in Centennial Park, Nashville, TN
- June 23-25 – KEMBA Live! Festival Site, Columbus, OH
Approximate retail value (ARV) of total prizing awarded under this Sweepstakes is: Four Hundred Fifty Dollars ($450.00).
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsors (and their related entities, successors’, assignees’ and designees’) use of winner’s name and state of residence for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice or consent, including for inclusion of entrant’s name and state of residence in the winners List.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. AXS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes: (i) if, in AXS’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes; (ii) if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond AXS’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; or (iii) for any other reason in AXS’s sole discretion. In such event, AXS reserves the right (but not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award any or all of prize(s) at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. AXS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, AXS reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person(s) to the fullest extent permitted by law. AXS’s failure to enforce any term(s) of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant in this Sweepstakes, forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsors, their related entities, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, other related entities, and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsors are not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software, including without limitation AXS’s publishing tools; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing or downloading any material from AXS’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by AXS, AEG or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to AXS’s website by a hypertext link; or (g) any costs, expenses, claims, or liabilities related to any winner’s receipt or use of a prize awarded hereunder.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles, CA; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Promotion Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are also available by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “Re:SET Concert Series Sweepstakes” c/o Sponsorships, AXS Group LLC, 425 W 11th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Residents of Vermont need not affix return postage.
- WINNER’S LIST. Winner’s name will be posted on Sweepstakes site within forty-eight (48) hours after the winner is confirmed.