Alcoholic beverages are not included as part of the prize.
thanks for participating
The entry period for this sweepstakes has concluded. Thank you for your participation.
Congratulations to our winners:
terms & conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. GENERAL. The “AXS and Bell’s Oberon Summer Concert Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”), is a sweepstakes where eligible entrants may have the chance to win the prize described below. The foregoing is a general description only of this Sweepstakes and is qualified in its entirety by these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is only open to individuals who, as of the beginning of the Entry Period (defined below): (i) are legal residents of the United States, limited to individuals residing in the states of Illinois, Ohio, and Minnesota (the “Territory”), (ii) are at least twenty-one (21) years old. This Sweepstakes is void outside the Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors (as defined below) their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the Territory, and entrants must be present in the Territory at the time they enter.
3. SPONSORS. The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are AXS Group LLC (“AXS”) and Bell’s Brewery, a division of New Belgium Brewing Company, Inc. (“Bell’s Brewery”), collectively, the “Sponsors”.
4. TIMING. This Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 AM Pacific Time on Monday, July 31, 2023, and ends at 10:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday, August 14, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). AXS’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Each participant will earn one entry for each Qualifying Entry (as defined below). Each participant is limited to one (1) Qualifying Entry. A “Qualifying Entry” is the submission of the requested information into the form provided (the “Entry Form”), which is received by AXS during the Entry Period as defined in Section 4 above. The information requested in the Entry Form consists of the following personal information: name, state of residence, email address, phone number and confirmation of age of eligibility (twenty-one (21) years of age or older). All Qualifying Entries must be received by AXS during the Entry Period in order to qualify for entry as described herein. Winners will be contacted by email sent to the email address provided in the Entry Form with further instructions on how to claim a prize; failure to respond to the email message within twenty-four (24) hours may result in disqualification. Winners will be notified during the Notice Period as defined in Section 6 below.
6. DRAWINGS; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, AXS will randomly select a potential prize winner from among all eligible entries received by AXS in the Sweepstakes within twenty-four (24) hours after the Entry Period closes and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter (the “Notice Period”). Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by AXS in the Sweepstakes at the time of each drawing. No individual entrant is eligible to be a winner in more than one contest or sweepstakes administered by AXS in any calendar month as determined by the ending date of the applicable contest or sweepstakes. If prizes are not timely claimed, i.e., if prize is not claimed within twenty-four (24) hours after timestamp on the email from AXS, AXS shall randomly select alternate winners.
The entrants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified by email provided in the Entry Form. A potential winner may, in AXS’s reasonable discretion, be required to execute and return to AXS an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form provided by AXS in order to claim their prize. Such Affidavit/Release may be similar to an Affidavit/Release that AXS shall require be acknowledged upon submission of any entry. Such Affidavit/Release must be returned to AXS by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If a potential winner does not reply to AXS’s email within twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if a potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if a potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by AXS or its designee in their place based on the selection criteria described above by AXS for the Sweepstakes. In such event, an alternate potential winner will be notified as described above and will be required to return the required documents to AXS as described above.
Approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize awarded under this Sweepstakes is: Five Hundred Fifteen Dollars and Ninety-Eight Cents ($515.98). The ARV of all prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes is: Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Thirty-Nine Dollars and Seventy Cents ($7,739.70).
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsors’ (and their respective related entities, successors’, assignees’ and designees’) use of winner’s name, likeness, photographs and state of residence (as applicable) for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice or consent, including for inclusion of entrant’s name and home state in the Winners List. If applicable, any person featured in entrant’s submission for the sweepstakes must also consent to Sponsors’ use of his/her name, likeness, photograph and all other publicity rights. All submissions may be featured on AXS.com or AXS’ relevant social media pages regardless of whether they are selected as winners.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. AXS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes: (i) if, in AXS’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes; (ii) if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond AXS’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; or (iii) for any other reason in AXS’s sole discretion. In such event, AXS reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award any or all of prize(s) at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. AXS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. AXS’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision in these Official Rules.
10. RELEASE. By entering, each entrant in this Sweepstakes, forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsors, their respective related entities, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, other related entities, and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsors are not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software, including without limitation AXS’s publishing tools; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing or downloading any material from AXS’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by AXS, Bell’s Brewery or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to AXS’s website by a hypertext link; or (g) any costs, expenses, claims, or liabilities related to any winner’s receipt or use of a prize awarded hereunder.
12. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles, CA; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsors in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are also available by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “AXS and Bell’s Oberon Summer Concert Sweepstakes” c/o Sponsorships, AXS Group LLC, 425 W 11th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Residents of Vermont need not affix return postage.
14. WINNER’S LIST. Winner’s name will be posted on Sweepstakes site within forty-eight (48) hours after the winner is confirmed. To request a physical copy of the list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “AXS and Bell’s Oberon Summer Concert Sweepstakes” c/o Sponsorships, AXS Group LLC, 425 W 11th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015 by August 15, 2023.